Loli Lux - The latest victim of Lady Gaga's thievery

    Lock away your demos, ladies. Lady Gaga's sticky fingers will stop at nothing to steal your next hit! After raping and pillaging "Express Yourself" for "Born This Way", Mother Monster turned her attention to poor Loli Lux. But unlike Madonna, the emerging electro-pop diva isn't taking it lying down. The outraged DJ/singer issued a press release, putting the shameless thief on blast for ripping off her 2009 Ukrainian smash "WannaBE". Loli says she contacted RedOne through a mutual friend and forwarded him the track. That's the last she heard from him until "Judas" debuted using a very similar hook.

    "It's sad when my work ripped off like that but I have more new and really great unreleased material that I will keep safely guarded for now."

    Shockingly, this isn't the first time Lady Gaga jacked Loli's swagga:

    "I have always crossed paths with Gaga through having mutual friends, it's not the first time she has borrowed ideas from me. It was previously my DJ trademark to wear military hats but I had to stop that after Gaga started doing the same."

    I usually take these kind of accusations with a grain of salt but the Fame Monster is turning out to be the shadiest bitch in the game. There are strong similarities between the hooks and it's a bit suspect that Loli forwarded RedOne the song before "Judas" was recorded. You can listen to the tracks side by side here. Whatever. Loli Lux is clearly on the rise and I actually prefer her song to Gaga's. Watch her classy video and the obvious inspiration for "Judas" below. Where can I download this smash?

    Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2011/04/loli-lux-latest-victim-of-lady-gaga.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive