Jordan Knight In Amazing Single Shocker!

    I need to preface this post by saying that I am not some crazy New Kids On The Block fan with a poster of Joey on the wall and a dildo called Donnie locked away in the bedside table. If anything, I was a bit of a hater. My sister and, somewhat disturbingly, my straight brother were obsessed and used to hog the stereo - blasting "Hangin' Tough" for hours when all I wanted to do was rock out to Mel & Kim. Besides, everyone knows the best American boyband of that era was Boys II Men but I digress. Just know that nostalgia plays no role in my labelling "Let's Go Higher" one of the first great singles of 2011. Jordan Knight has jumped on the urban dance bandwagon later than some but he's the only 40 year old white man to pull it off. At least that I'm aware of!

    Penned by one time Gaga collaborator Colby O'Donis, "Let's Go Higher" is the lead single from Jordan's first solo album in five years. And it's easily his best record since 1999's stunning "Give It To You" (who will ever forget his gravity defying dance moves in front of the Ferris wheel in that iconic video?) and holds up well against anything on the charts. Seriously, this jam is more addictive than Mi goreng instant noodles. I love the Taio Cruz by numbers production, approve of the lavish use of autotune and ache for the catchy vocal hooks. Oooo-oooo-oooo-oooo-oooo! Fingers crossed the song revives Jordan's solo career. He looks hotter with each passing year and with Jenny from the block and Diddy back in the charts, hitmakers from the 90s are the new black! Listen in awe to "Let's Go Higher" below.

    Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2011/03/jordan-knight-in-amazing-single-shocker.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive