Yet Another Reason Why I Love Shakira

    This is the best thing to hit YouTube since Rebecca Black. And no, I haven't forgotten about that pop pioneer! But I can't stop watching this clip and need to post it. Basically, Shakira hooks up with Rodolfo Burgos - otherwise known as Shakiro - before a concert in Chile. His claim to fame is sounding uncananily similar the Colombian diva and I'm completely mesmerised by his fabulousness and Shaki's big heart. She doesn't bat an eyelid when Rodolfo blurts out that he used to dress up in his mother's clothes to impersonate her (I think we all saw that coming) and looks genuinely touched when he serenades her. I'm so jealous. I would hock my Dannii collection to see the world's realest superstar perform live. When does Shakira's tour reach America or Mexico? I'm tempted to fly over there just to be stunned and amazed by all her genre defining hits and crazy stans. This clip is a must see!Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2011/03/yet-another-reason-why-i-love-shakira.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive