A Kylie Exclusive - Los Amores Remix

    "Los Amores" is one of my favourite things about the entire "Aphrodite" era. The Spanish version of "All The Lovers" is utterly defining. It sounds like a classy Eurovision entry and you haven't lived until you've heard Kylie try to pronounce "cielo". I'll never forget hearing the song in Spain - performed live on the streets of Chueca by Tony Tornado. Dannii's divine sister would have cried tears of joy if she heard it! But as much as I love and adore this gorgeous anthem, I always assumed it was just a novelty. A love letter of sorts to Andrés Velencoso and her adopted homeland. Needless to say, I was more than a little surprised when MMB told me a remix of "Los Amores" had been commissioned but never used. He thinks it was intended for a Pride event but I don't think anyone knows for certain. And to be honest, I'm just happy it exists. Another killer collaboration with Polish DJs WAWA, the Anthem Mix more than lives up to its name. I'm not sure if it's due to the camp factor or the stunning accuracy with which the lyrics were translated but I actually prefer this to the English version. Now repeat after me:

    Baila,
    Es todo lo que quiero
    ¿Por qué no bailas?
    Estoy aquí contigo, muevete.
    Me meteré en tu ritmo y en su fuego, fuego, fuego.


    With the producer's kind permission, enjoy "Los Amores (WAWA & MMB Anthem Mix)"!

    Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2011/03/kylie-exclusive-los-amores-remix.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive