Crying & Shaking - 4 is finally here!

    I knew it was going to be a good day when I woke up humming "I Love Tops" "Love On Top". A new Beyoncé album is always cause for celebration but I'm particularly excited about "4". This is a brave step forward in already iconic career. While your faves are on their knees blowing David Guetta for the latest urban dance trash, Queen B decided to reinvent R&B. She wins. Anyway, more about that when I finish my review. Here are some pics from my visit to JB Hi-Fi this morning. I was annoyed that the standard edition hadn't arrived yet - I'll try again this afternoon - but the stunning in store Bey display (below) soothed my devastation.

    In case you're wondering where I am, chances are I'll be kneeling before this piece of cardboard in sombre worship for the next 4-6 weeks. Send me a text. I have my iPhone. And make sure you do buy the deluxe version. The bonus tracks are INSANE. "Schoolin' Life" wouldn't sound out of place on "Purple Rain". It's absolutely exquisite. "Lay Up Under Me" and "Dance For You" are just as good. If you're looking for upbeat Bey - these are your jams. Oh and the deluxe edition even comes with a sample of Heat. Marketing genius!

    Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2011/06/crying-shaking-4-is-finally-here.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive