#39

    I'm a bit late with this but I'd like to congratulate Chris Sorbello on scoring her first top 40 hit. "So Lonely" debuted at a very respectable #39 on Sunday night. Her stunning anthem also landed at #5 on the Australian Chart and #12 on the Dance Chart. That's a Dannii-sized smash in my book! Not one to rest on her laurels, Chris is already gearing up for the release of her second single. She's going with "Dangerzone", which I'm told will be given a radical production overhaul. An epic video is already in the works and I'll do my best to visit gatecrash the shoot again. Oh and I believe Australia's latest pop sensation is in talks with not one but two urban superstars to appear on her debut album. If that doesn't pan out, I'm sure Choice would do it for free!Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2010/05/39.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive