I (Really) Like That!

    Now this is fucking amazing! I just got sent a link to Luciana's club show in Brisbane (you can watch all 5 songs here) and it looks even more spectacular than her Adelaide gig. The setlist was basically the same - she only swapped "I Wish You Would" with "Party Animal" - but Family Nightclub upped the ante by providing a full stage show, complete with sexy dancers and more flashing lights than Janet's deluxe dildo. All five songs are impressive, particularly the big finale. Luciana turned Brisbane out with a brilliant rendition of "I Like That". She gives 110% (as usual) but the dancers and staging take it to the next level. I love the hair flicks at the end. And just look at the crowd - those hot fuckers can't get enough of Luci's top 3 smash! This makes me nostalgic for last weekend. It was so much fun and I can't wait for the dance icon to return to Australia and do it all again. July/August can't come quick enough!Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2010/05/i-really-like-that.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive