Kylie Tracklisting, Remixes & Luciana

    It's Christmas for Kylie fans. Not only has "All The Lovers" finally been unveiled in all its majestic glory, the "Aphrodite" tracklisting has been announced and the remix package is currently being downloaded by DJs around the world (apparently I qualify - LOL). However, the most exciting thing about today is that I can finally announce that my friend/international dance icon Luciana has a song on "Aphrodite". I've been dying to mention it for weeks but I was sworn to secrecy and didn't want to jinx anything by spilling the beans. This is HUGE for Luci and the song - "Cupid Boy" - is an absolute ball tearer! Congratulations, sweetheart! If that song is any indication of the rest of the album, Kylie has something truly extraordinary on her hands. Now the mixes. The WAWA & MMB Anthem remix is mind blowingly fabulous. I think I've listened to it 35 times this morning! Michael Woods brings an edge to his club banger, while the mysterious XXXChange remix will please the cool crowd. Ms Minogue has literally ticked every box this time around.

    All The Lovers
    Get Outta My Way
    Put Your Hands Up (If You Feel Love)
    Closer
    Everything Is Beautiful
    Aphrodite
    Illusion
    Better Than Today
    Too Much
    Cupid Boy
    Looking For An Angel
    Can't Beat The Feeling


    Oh and "All The Lovers"? I fucking love it. Expect a full review later today/tonight.

    Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2010/05/kylie-tracklisting-remixes-luciana.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive