Kylie's Classy Video Shoot

    The first pics from Kylie's "All The Lovers" video shoot in LA emerged yesterday and it looks like a typically classy affair. In the leaked snaps Minogue senior can be seen lounging around in her knickers surrounded by a group of semi-naked men. So far, so good! I know it's only the one scene that will no doubt be airbrushed to the point of animation but I'm glad Kylie is bringing back the sex. With the right lighting and special effects she can still pass for 39 and a half - so why not flaunt it? I actually think she looks amazing here. The styling reminds me of the beautiful photos in her "Body Language" CD booklet. If you remember correctly, they were a thousand times better than pic used on the shiteous cover. I'm not sure about the hooker shoes or the knee pads - although I could put them to good use in the company of those gentlemen - but who really cares? Kylie is back! And she's ditched the nana act! As far as I'm concerned this is already a triumph. In fact, the only thing that could make it any better is hiring Ayna as her image consultant/choreographer. All jokes aside, I have a really good feeling about the "Aphrodite" era. It's almost as if the pop legend has taken over the reigns as the trashy Minogue now that Dannii is up the duff and is finally having some much deserved fun. The 28th of June can't come quick enough!Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2010/05/kylie-classy-video-shoot.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive