Elin Lanto - Tickles

    A couple of days ago I wrote a review of Linda Sundblad's latest album that nobody read. It's probably for the best because I got on my Scandipop soapbox and trashed a bunch of Swedish pop stars. The thing is - I love Sweden. It's the country that gave the world Bionda and for that I am eternally grateful. I just don't believe that everything recorded in the land of Ikea is automatically amazing. Although this stunning performance could prove me wrong. One diva whose brilliance I can agree upon, however, is the lovely Elin Lanto. Her last single "Love Made Me Stupid" was the sad theme of my Valentine's Day post and I'm gagging to get my hands on her latest album. Elin is the anti-Robyn/Linda. She unapologetically makes cheesy pop tunes with a ball tearing chorus and catchy lyrics - usually accompanied by a saucy low budget video. Kind of like an even less credible September! "Tickles" is more of the same - just better. I absolutely adore the song and have been blasting it in the car for the past month. Don't tell anyone but I'm rather partial to the super gay Almighty remix. Anyway, the video debuted today and I had to post it. Elin rolls around in bed looking pretty. That's literally it. Oh and I finally get what tickles! Sometimes mine twitches when I think about it...

    Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2010/05/elin-lanto-tickles.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive