Luciana's New Single - Skin I'm In

    The follow up to Luciana's stunning top 3 platinum selling hit "I Like That" is finally ready! "Skin I'm In" is a killer track and deserves to be huge when it's released here in June. Australia's adopted daughter switches things up this time around by moving away from her trademark club beats to radio ready electro-pop. It's a smart move that pays off. I love the chorus, catchy vocal hooks and attitude filled lyrics. My favourite line is "Paris Hilton, Posh and Kate - BORED!" You tell 'em, Luci! I'm just a bit surprised the song is credited to Static Revenger featuring Luciana. All previous incarnations of the song were credited solely to the dance diva. I guess it's clever marketing in the wake of "I Like That" but I'm still waiting patiently for her next solo single. It's been 16 long years since the gorgeous "One More River" climbed all the way to #67 on the UK chart! At least she's listed on this unlike her current collaboration with N-Dubz. Luciana co-wrote and sang on the chorus of the band's soon to be top 10 smash "We Dance On" but you won't see her name on the sleeve. Boo! Anyway, back to "Skin I'm In". The video is pretty simple but a lot of fun. I think the mirror effects are cool and the lovely Mrs Clow works it as usual. Does anyone else think she looks a bit like Chrissie Amphlett back in the 80s? You know, when she was hot and slightly crazy. With a bunch of international singles on the way as well as an Australian tour and songwriting credits on forthcoming albums from Kylie, Lolene and Nicole Scherzinger, this is shaping up as the year of Luciana!Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2010/05/luciana-new-single-skin-i-in.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive