A Holiday With Ness Ness

    In June I wrote a semi-scathing post about "Holiday" being selected as the fourth single from "Hazardous". I didn't hate it, I was just annoyed (and still am to a certain extent) that surefire hits like "Blow Me Away" and "Touch Me" were overlooked in favour of a novelty song. So much for promoting Vanessa as a serious artist! Anyway, since then my position has softened. I'm still slightly bitter - my love for Ness Ness runs deep - but I have to admit that hearing "Holiday" on the radio in the middle of winter is a guilty pleasure. And I'm still waiting on my invitation to join the pop icon somewhere glamorous (Taree?) for some much needed R&R. The song is yet to catch fire on iTunes but it has jumped to #36 on the airplay chart, so it could go either way with this one. Fingers crossed it's a hit because I want a fifth single. Hopefully, the video will give "Holiday" a bit of a push. Fans have been brutal but I quite like it. Sure, it probably cost less than Vanessa's nose job and the low budget special effects don't always work but I like the graphics and think she looks gorgeous. At least it's not as tragic as her "This Is Who I Am" video! Check it out (below) and get downloading.

    Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2010/08/holiday-with-ness-ness.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive