Russia's Outrageous New Girlband - Twinz

    Last night's post about Germany's stunning Daniela Katzenberger seems to have struck a chord with the fabulous perverts, gays and perverted gays that read my blog - so I thought I'd stick with the Eurotrash theme. Only this time I'm taking it up a notch. Just when I thought I'd seen it all, a fellow trash connoisseur introduced me to Twinz. Gratuitous nudity? Check. Amazingly inane lyrics about being a gold digger? Tick. A pair of identical twins from Russia who like to fondle each others breasts? Uh huh. You probably think I'm joking but Twinz pick up where t.A.T.u. left off and proceed to cross all sorts of boundaries. The incest-tastic duo caused quite a stir at home and I really feel their next port of call should be Australia. Let's face it, if Scarlett Belle can scrape into the top 50 - then these fabulous bitches would kill the game! Or perhaps they could try the UK. Now that Girls Aloud are officially over, the British public is crying out for a girlband with real talent. "Diamonds" probably isn't going to scoop the pool at next year's Grammys but it is thoroughly enjoyable in a completely tragic kind of way and who actually gives a shit about the music when the video (below) is this stunning? Brace yourself for the Twinz experience. Don't say I didn't warn you!

    Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2010/08/russia-outrageous-new-girlband-twinz.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive