Who Is Isha Coco?

    As far as American DJs go, Dave Audé is pretty close to the top of my list. He is the go to man for all the big divas - churning out hot remixes for superstars like Lady Gaga, Beyoncé and Heidi Montag. I'm still pumping his "Halo" mix on a daily basis 18 months later! Well, Dave has decided to get a piece of the action for himself and recently released a sizzling tune called "Figure It Out". The song is already top 10 on US club play and looks set to burn up dancefloors around the world. However, as much as I love Mr Audé, this post is really about the featured artist on that track - the mysterious Isha Coco. When I first heard "Figure It Out", I thought Isha's voice sounded familiar but couldn't quite place her. I did a bit of digging and finally got confirmation. It turns out Isha Coco is a stage name for a very famous female vocalist. This is a completely new style for her and I think she pulls it off brilliantly. No one believes me when I tell them who it is, so I thought I'd put it to you. Who is Isha Coco? The first person to guess correctly gets... my respect and admiration! Put on your thinking caps and give the track a listen (below).

    Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2010/08/who-is-isha-coco.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive