Get Outta My Way - Remixes

    I know I'm a bit late with this one but I couldn't resist the urge to give my two cents on Kylie's new single cover and glorious "Get Outta My Way" remix sampler. And it's been at least 3 days since my last Minogue post, so I'm due for an update! The cover doesn't exactly blow me away - it looks a bit Photoshop-tastic and the cheap bitch really needs to consult her cutting edge fashionista sister about finding a new outfit - but she looks stunning and twice the Kylie can never be a bad thing. As for the remixes, so far so amazing. My favourite mix comes from Kris Menace, who transforms the song into the perfect soundtrack for an Ibiza sunset. I can almost smell the sweat and Sangria! A close second is Sidney Samson's crazy interpretation. Most of you will probably hate it but this might actually get played in Australian nightclubs (outside of Oxford St). There is, however, a glaring omission from the sampler - the trashtastic Bimbo Jones mix. I hope the track's absence doesn't mean that Parlophone decided to give it the flick. The remix is a hot mess of epic proportions but Kylie needs something low brow to keep the gays happy. "Get Outta My Way" is tentatively scheduled for release on the 27th of September. Fingers crossed it follows "All The Lovers" into the bottom reaches of the top 15. Jokes! I sense a smash. Now all we need is a fabulous video - preferably with more random white stallions and floating balloon animals. Check out MMB's remix sampler below. Well done, Mark!

    Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2010/08/get-outta-my-way-remixes.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive