Beyoncé & The CD/DVD of 2010

    Beyoncé's "I Am" tour was literally a life changing experience for me. I can still remember every second of it including the dodgy hot dog I ate before the show and the land speed record I set running to the bathroom between "Me, Myself & I" and "Ego". Beyoncé had always been a favourite of mine but I walked out of Acer Arena a total convert to the Dereon dressed deity. Her voice, talent and incomparable beauty took my breath away. You can read my review here. Well, after Sony vehemently denying the concert would ever be released, "I Am... World Tour" will finally hit shelves on the 30th of November - just in time for Christmas. Talk about the gift that keeps on giving! If that's not exciting enough, the tour is also being released as a live CD (above) and the DVD is rumoured to include a compilation of performances from around the world, allowing fans to see footage of the show they attended. Amazing. Here is the set list. I can not wait to re-live the glory of the best concert I have ever seen!

    1. I Am… (Instrumental introduction)
    2. Déjà Vu (Tour Skit)
    3. Crazy In Love (Special appearance Jay- Z)
    4. Naughty Girl
    5. Freakum Dress
    6. Get Me Bodied
    7. Get Me Bodied Extended Mix (Dance Interlude)
    8. Smash Into You
    9. Ave Maria
    10. Broken-Hearted Girl
    11. If I Were a Boy Outtakes (Video Interlude)
    12. If I Were a Boy/You Oughta Know
    13. Fierce Cheetah Diva (Video Interlude)
    14. Diva
    15. Beyoncé’s Radio
    16. Radio
    17. Me, Myself and I
    18. Ego (featuring Kanye West)
    19. Hello
    20. Divinty Roxx Bass Jam/The Mama’s Medley


    21. Heads or Tails (Video Interlude)
    22. Sasha Prevails (Instrumental Interlude)
    23. Baby Boy
    24. Irreplaceable
    25. Sweet Dreams
    26. Check on It
    27. Bootylicious
    28. Bug A Boo
    29. Jumpin’ Jumpin’
    30. Upgrade U
    31. Video Phone
    32. Say My Name
    33. The History of Destiny’s Child
    34. Survivor (Video Interlude)
    35. At Last
    36. Listen
    37. Scared Of Lonely
    38. Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) (Video Interlude)
    39. Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)
    40. Halo
    41. Outro
    Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2010/10/beyonce-cddvd-of-2010.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive