Carrie Mac - Hello (Moto Blanco Mix)

    Now this caught me by surprise. I was randomly downloading a bunch of dance remixes and thought I'd check out Carrie Mac because I liked the love heart above the 'i' in her name. Yes, I'm really that shallow! It must have been fate because "Hello" is one of the cutest pop songs I've heard in a long time. The original is lovely in a Kelly Clarkson on Valium kind of way but the Moto Blanco boys transform it into a fabulous floorfiller with pretty synths and a subtle disco twist. I particularly love how they've stayed true to the bittersweet lyrics while still churning out a killer club anthem. Respect! As for Carrie - I don't know a lot about the 23 year old Scottish stunner. Apart from the fact that she released the song at the end of August and appears to have won a competition on Radio One. Why isn't Pop Justice all over this? "Hello" is brilliant and deserves to be huge. Carrie is the best thing to come out of Scotland since Ewan McGregor's dick!

    Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2010/10/carrie-mac-hello-moto-blanco-mix.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive