Beyoncé's new album cover

    Stay tuned for my "Run The World (Girls)" video review later tonight. Needless to say, the clip is fucking amazing and slays all your faves but, in the meantime, here is the cover of Beyoncé's 4th studio album - appropriately titled "4". Does anyone else thinks this is very Kylie circa "Body Language"? I might pull some pics together to illustrate my point. Bey looks absolutely breathtaking and I feel that the "Run The World (Girls)" video just gave the whole project a massive shot in the arm. The excitement level for the project just rose 200%! So what do you make of this? I prefer "Dangerously In Love" but it's a tie with "Sasha Fierce" for my second favourite B cover.Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2011/05/beyonce-new-album-cover.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive