Run The World - Remixed

    The first batch of "Run The World (Girls)" remixes has landed and, as usual, Beyoncé delivers the goods. I have to admit I was concerned. Surely the ultimate remix of Bey's #12 Australian smash would be an instrumental of "Pon De Floor"? Well, team Knowles had a different idea and decided to gay this mother up! Dave Audé's mix is a typically crisp, mainroom floorfiller, while Jump Smokers remove most of the lyrics to give the track a harder edge. Their hot mix is the pick of the bunch but I like them all. Perhaps the most amusing is the Jochen Simms remix. It turns B's hood anthem into a future Oxford Street video jukebox classic and I say that with love and affection. I love how it tries to stay true to the original before giving up and catering to the gays. Hearing "I'm so hood wit dis" over trance synths makes my life. I worship it and can't wait for the full extended mix. You know it's only a matter of time until you see an army of shirtless gays doing the Pantsula to this!

    Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2011/05/run-world-remixed.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive