Luciana takes on LMFAO

    Guess who's in the house tonight?
    Luciana gettin' down in the spotlight!


    Luciana finally unveiled her stunning "I'm Still Hot" video today but I need some time to soak up the unprecedented fabulousness of that breathtaking extravaganza before commenting. In the meantime, I thought I'd post the legendary dance diva's latest feature - a killer verse on Dave Audé's remix of LMFAO's number one smash "Party Rock Anthem". I've been shufflin' to this jam for weeks and Luci's involvement makes a good thing even better. She brings her usual swagger to the proceedings and even coins my new favourite phrase - "I'm earthquakin' it!" I can't wait to use that incredibly descriptive verb the next time I'm out! Hopefully, this mix is official but I think it's just a bit of fun like her amazing cameo on Enrique's "Tonight (I'm Fuckin' You)". Check out Luciana's latest triumph and stay tuned for an "I'm Still Hot" review in the morning.

    Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2011/05/luciana-takes-on-lmfao.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive