Horsey has another Australian hit!

    A couple of days ago I wrote a random post about Natasha Bedingfield's flop album being re-released in Europe. Little did I know the equine beauty was also planning an Australian chart comeback courtesy of a duet with Canadian punk/pop rockers Simple Plan! "Jet Lag" debuted at number 37 on this week's ARIA chart and should climb even higher given its top 20 placing on iTunes. I used to hate the little horse that could but "Strip Me" was a hot mess (in a good way) and I like her latest desperate attempt to remain relevant.

    It doesn't hurt that I've always had a soft spot for Simple Plan. I know those fools are only one rung above Busted on the boyband scale of awfulness but they have released some catchy songs over the years. And this is a good example. Natasha and Pierre trade forlorn verses before coming together for a perky chorus that gets lodged in your head after a few listens. "Jet Lag" sounds very early noughties to me but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Interestingly, the song was also recorded with Canadian pop diva Marie-Mai. That version is cute too but I'm on team Horsey! Who knows. If this takes off, Natasha might finally get around to releasing "Strip Me" in Australia - it didn't even get the chance to flop here! Check out her latest smash below.

    Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2011/05/horsey-has-another-australian-hit.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive