Elen Levon's first photoshoot

    About a month ago I wrote a post about rising Australian pop diva Elen Levon. She had just made her debut performance at Supafest and I pegged her as a future star. The talented 16-year-old is the complete package (great voice, good looks, hot dance moves etc) and is sitting on the best unreleased song of the year. I can't wait until I can post a clip of "Naughty" but here's an exclusive preview of Elen's first photoshoot. Doesn't she look gorgeous? I'm told they are filming her video clip in a couple of weeks, so it won't be long until you see and heard a lot more from this girl. Stay tuned!Source URL: http://popmusicrecords.blogspot.com/2011/05/elen-levon-first-photoshoot.html
    Visit pop music records for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive